Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
I use extensive experience as practical and goal oriented solution proposals. The combination of expertise from the insurance business, technical knowledge of software development, methodical know-how from my information technology studies, my international MBA qualification and my certification as Project Management Professional (PMP) as well as the social competence I have gained through the leadership of teams as a functional manager and as a project manager, all go to form my proficiency.
Projects are handled by me with the objectivity of an external service provider and under close consideration of the customer’s terms of reference. The aim of the project and the economic considerations are naturally the prime factors of any project.
The approved project management methods and processes of the PMI or IPMA are applied under consideration of their suitability as well as the processes and regulations used in the company.
In the management of projects, I incorporate professional and technical knowledge in the implementation of software solutions for insurance companies and banks.
Internal obstacles are clarified both factually and solution-oriented.
In this way, my profile can encompass, to a high degree, the requirements of my customers.
Within the project management framework, the following activities can be supported:
- professional project management taking your company specifications into account
- maintain high quality standards as well as IT governance and IT compliance
- managing of external service providers and software providers
- create a high degree transparency about the project status through proven KPIs
An extensive understanding of the industry is the basis for the development of technically sound and economically sensible proposals for a optimal level of test coverage. Quantitative indicators and meaningful statistics about progress of the tests and the state of the reported errors are the basics for a smooth software rollout. Additionally, taking into consideration the standards and norms, the success of the project is ensured.
The following activities can be supported:
- test planning
- test concept
- training and instruction
- support and coaching of the specialist testers
- defect tracking, monitoring, controlling, reporting
SAP projects differ from conventional projects. If business processes need to be adapted and standardizations made, stakeholder management and the right selection of personnel are particularly important.
The change must be supported by all decision-making levels, without building castles in the air. Even in challenging situations, you always have to keep a cool head and you have to make decisions rationally based on an objective consideration of the facts.
In addition to the activities for implementing a new system or customizing an existing system, this is particularly important in an SAP project:
- high identification of all involved with the project goals
- standardization and harmonization of data flows and transactions
- optimizing business processes
- customizing the SAP system to the company's needs without leaving the standard
- change management to professionally accompany an organizational change in the company
- ensuring knowledge transfer through appropriate training
So, if you are looking for a consultant who possesses not only extensive specialized knowledge and knowledge about methods and people, but who also has years of experience in projects and in the insurance and in the banking industry, look no further.
Honesty, authenticity, objectivity and focused goal orientation are just as important to me for a professional execution as is attention to short-term results that confirm the pre-set goals.
Should you be interested in my services or in a networking meeting, please contact me for an appointment.
I would be glad about your contact.